integration problem with custom control library.

Oct 8, 2012 at 9:47 AM

First of all let me thank u for such a creative and good project. This is really interesting control and needs more attention.

I also would like to admit that if u are starting Opensource project u must be ready to collaborate this community and u should accept messages inside CodePlex so enable receiving notifications and mails from community inside CodePlex.

Now as far as problem is concerned, I downloaded source code and integrated it with mu own custom control library (left all the copyright notes untouched) but when I use it instead of white background of wizard page it is gray and no Aero (despite the fact, that I use Win 7 x64 and all other windows support Aero). if I simply add reference to you DLL it works and it works when i import files in custom control class library and build it, but when I put you code inside Wizard folder of my project wizard is still displayed but with above mentioned problems. I checked every ResourceDictionary files set their build action to resource and done everything which I usually do while creating custom user control library. so I need your assistance with this so be kind and collaborate with us.

Coordinator
Oct 15, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Hello, taicodev.

Thank you for your reply. And sorry for the late response. I'll be glad to help you.

Could you provide a small sample project that reproduces the issue, please. It will help greatly to diagnose the problem.