This project is a powerful open source WPF Wizard control.
You may at your option
receive a license to Avalon Wizard under either the terms of the Apache License version 2.0 or the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 2.1 or any later version.
and MVVM extensions
packages are available on NuGet.
But in order to get design-time support you should also install the full version of Awalon Wizard using the MSI-installer
- Easy to use.
- Supports non-linear navigation.
- Includes Aero Wizard and Wizard 97 styles. Supports both Vista/7 (Aero) and Win 8 (Aero2) themes.
- Can automatically select the wizard style based on the OS version.
- Fully documented. The documentation is provided in two forms: standalone CHM file and MS Help viewer files that can be integrated with Visual Studio 2010 help.
- Provides sample applications showing most features.
- Available for .Net 3.5 SP1, .Net 4, .Net 4.5.
- Design-time support for Visual Studio 2010/2012 and Microsoft Expression Blend 3/4.
- Supports MVVM pattern.
Aero Style (Vista/Window 7)
Aero Style (Windows 8)
Wizard 97 Style
VS2010 Design Time
Blend Design Time